All 8 art Reviews

Something with leather Something with leather

I quite like it. The silhouette of the character and the texture is really good!

Toothytoozu responds:

Thank you very much!:D

Making a Deal Making a Deal

Hey, you are an amazing talent! Welcome to newgrounds. I'm eager to see your upcoming work.

I really like the atmosphere and the sense of scale in this picture. In manages to be both menacing and breathtaking.

emmanueljulian responds:

Hey there! Thank you very much for the comment on my work. The support on Newgrounds has been quite amazing so far.

And thanks for the follow. More work to come up soon :)

Shao Jun Shao Jun

I dig the mood and quite like the character design.
To be a little critical:
While the character anatomy looks correct to me, you could practice perspective a little more. The perspective of the character does not seam to quite fit the object she's sitting on.

Keep it up!

Ravenluck Chibi Ravenluck Chibi

This is great! I really, really like the color palette. It just feels cozy, and warm and perfectly fitting to the Christmas time.

Ravenluck responds:

thanks!

I see the forest I see the forest

While still fairly rough, I see of a good painting:
Right use of value, with the background being less saturated than the foreground.
A simple and clear composition with foreground, middle ground and background elements.
Correct use of perspective (Horizon line, Vanishing Point, Foreshortening)

Just keep up, doing these and the rest (like technique) will come automatically.

Whatastic responds:

glad you like it and really appreciate the tips. I'm trying to bring myself to do just one art piece on a regular basis (the laziness) lol

Ice Cold Ice Cold

Looks great. I like the simple aesthetic and the use of color. Plus it looks really polished! Your strongest work yet, keep it up!

AstraRR responds:

Thanks dude :)

Nagi Centurion Nagi Centurion

Superb Work. I like the idea as well es the presentation!

Zilathan responds:

Inktober #30 Inktober #30

Really Simple, but such an effective design! I like it!

Cyberdevil responds: